Friday, March 13, 2009

Crazy Thursday






Had a crazy Thursday! It all started Wednesday night when I went over to Allison's (a great friend of mine who is also a real talented photographer) to help her pack up for her trip to Spain (Bon Voyage my dear... you will have a wonderful time... jealous!). Ended up taking longer than I thought and ended up finishing at 6:00am Thursday! I totally loved hanging out though... thanks for listening to me vent Allison:) Anyway, got ready for my shoot, picked equipment up and met up with Pam and headed over to Gregangelo's. Was there from around 10-6pm... pretty intense day. I worked with Darkhiya again. She's a-ma-zing! She cooks for everyone that comes in and out of Gregangelo's  house/museum/office/playground, cleans, does her own make-up, helps create the costumes and poses for me during shoots. I also was able to work with twins today. Roman and Elijah, 7 years old and sons of Tanya, another member of the company.  Thanks boys:) 
So, after one hectic day at the circus...Pam and I packed up and headed to my place. Pam...you are my savior! Thank you! I couldn't have made it through the day without all your help and input. Plus, having someone to chat and laugh with on the side didn't hurt as well.

After dropping my equipment off, Pam and I headed over to Thai Stick to celebrate Note's 25th Birthday! Hurray for Note! Yummy shabu-shabu! Our whole group of photo friends (stuffed and pretty high on thai food) moved over to Sudachi for many Many soju shots to end the night, followed by like 10 hours of sleep. Yey. 




No comments:

Post a Comment