Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's all a process...





I originally wanted to make this whole series with Gregangelo Circus a venue for me to really practice new techniques I've been learning from my  advance Photoshop and compositing class. I was getting frustrated because it seemed like my ideas just weren't coming through in the imagery. So, I just decided to drop the pressure of shooting for compositing and just did what I felt was natural and what worked for the subject and environment. The result were images I was much more pleased with. I learned that I guess there are just some techniques that work for the subject and there are others that don't...no point in forcing things. Plus, it lead me to explore a whole other series that I will be working on in the coming months...I'm so excited!  Watch out for that:) It's all really a process... obstacles you have to face, challenges you need to take and then finally you find what you're looking for and go for it. 

....oh, and the more I see that really REALLY pink image from the previous post...the more I am tempted to just take it down. But then again, I guess it's good to see how we evolve...


No comments:

Post a Comment