Friday, April 10, 2009

Pacquiao vs. Hatton 24/7 Trailer (HBO)

A sign of my being a true blooded Filipino...my love for boxing and my support of the "Pacman", MANNY PACQUIAO! 

In the Philippines, his fights make the country stand still... Pinoys come together... we unite, even if it is just for a couple of rounds of boxing (it depends on how good a fight his opponent puts up).  For me, one of the many Filipinos scattered across the globe... It's a night I make my way into a packed sports bar, and cheer my heart out (no matter who's standing beside me). It's extra nice when I see fellow Manny supporters, hearing the national anthem, the support...I wish more Filipinos had this amount of national love and pride all the time. 

This fight, I am even more prepared... I've got my t-shirt ready. It has an image of Manny in front with text that reads: The Heart of a Champion. One Man:Four Titles 

No comments:

Post a Comment